Help us open the next frontiers
Become an Instructor and join us to transform the trajectories of students to advance research and educate the worlds of tomorrow, today!
The mission of Kepler Space Institute is to benefit society and advance human knowledge and expertise.
KSI will cultivate transformative impact on society through continuous innovation in education and research, with a shared commitment among all members of its community to promote the reverence for life and principles of equal opportunity, equity, and justice.
Meeting the needs for the future on Earth and in Space with dreams and skills of global scholars.
KSI instructors include experienced scientists, space engineers, professors, managers, experts in space law and policy, and an international collection of researchers in technical and non-technical space-related fields, all who will personalize courses and programs for scholars’ career needs within the expanding global Space Community to address the challenges of the 21st Century
Our aim is to support human space exploration, entrepreneurship, and the human migration to space.
- INTEGRITY – in the pursuit, discovery, preservation and dissemination of knowledge
- FREEDOM – of expression and inquiry
- RESPECT – for cultural diversity
- STEWARDSHIP – of social, economic, and environmental sustainability
- RESPONSIBILITY – for global citizenship and service to society